- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse on the same working day if the order is placed between 9am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday. Although we operate on Saturdays, items over 1kg will not be dispatched until the following Monday, unless it is a UK Bank Holiday.
- If you live in the UK and order 2 spools or more before 12 noon you will receive the next working day via our UK Mail courier service, there is no extra charge for this service. Only in the UK, exlcudes NI, Ireland & Scottish Highlands. Does not include Saturdays or Sundays.
- Orders of single spools are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class small parcel service unless otherwise agreed.
- Sample orders are sent using Royal Mail 1st class postal service.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery. For international orders we use a range of couriers, including Hermes, MyParcelDelivery.com, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, UPS, FedEx, DHL, UK Mail and others as orders require.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. If you will not be at the place of delivery, please ensure you leave a note in the notes section, during the checkout process detailing an alternative drop off point. Deliveries are normally between 8:00am and 8:00pm Monday-Saturday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Please ensure you check the goods upon receipt. Inform the courier if you suspect any damage. Do not accept or sign for the parcel if you believe damage in transit has occurred.
- Some of our products are relatively weighty, please be mindful when lifting up cases.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your deliver
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible, however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
Cancellation and returns.
If there is a problem with your goods, please notify us by email or in writing to returns@3DFilaPrint.com providing details of the problem. Alternatively you can contact us via our online messaging system or by telephone 01702 611027.
All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel. Or any items which have been personalized or modified to your specification.
- You may properly examine the goods for 14 working days as you would do had you visited our warehouse, however you may not return any goods that have been used unless they are faulty.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, resulting in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- Once we have contacted you and agreed that the items may be faulty, we will arrange for the collection and refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage and carriage as soon as the goods have bee returned to our warehouse for inspection. If upon our inspection the goods are found not to be faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We will arrange and pay for the collection of the goods and where applicable immediately dispatch a replacement.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
- We are unable to guarantee an exact colour match as you see it on your computer, laptop or other screen, as colour variations differ according to manufacturer, make and model.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or incorrectly described.
- Returns should be sent to:
Unit 1 Carlton Court
Southend on Sea
VAT Registered Number: GB 161245728