Our Premium resins offer compatibility with most printers and is optimised for light sources of 405nm.
We supply a resin that offers low exposure times for faster prints without loss in reliability or quality:
Base exposure time of 40-60 seconds
Layer exposure time of 4-8 seconds
Base exposure time of 15-20 seconds
Layer exposure time of 1-2 seconds
*Please note that setting above are guidelines and may change depending on your model of printer.
Shake the resin well and leave it for 30 minutes before use to eliminate air bubbles that are generated during the shaking process.
While printing the ambient temperature is recommended to be controlled at 25-30 degrees Celsius, and during the printing should avoid daylight.
Precautions required during printing:
- Use safety gloves and mask when handling the resin. (provided free of charge when you purchase 3D FilaPrint resins).
- Wash with plenty of soap and water if accidental contact with the skin.
- Seek medical advice if any allergic reaction happens.
When your print is finished you will need to wash your print in IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to remove excess resin, once this is complete you can cure your print, this can be achieved through the following methods:
- UV Curing chamber 2-5 minutes
- Direct sunlight 10-20 minutes
- Daylight up to 60 minutes
The curing process will make your prints safe to handle.
Once cured your prints will be hard to the touch and will have a matte finish.
The finished print will have a smooth finish and is ideal for post processing. If using our transparent resin your print can be fine coated in clear gloss spray to give a glass like effect to your print. All our resins can be primed and painted, the high detail finish of the print will give you the perfect canvas for painting your prints.
Material Tech details;
- Viscosity: 100-150 (25℃,m.pa.s)
- Density: 1.05—1.13g/cm³
- Hardness(Shore D): 85-88D
- Tensile strength: 42.0 Mpa
- Flexural Strength: 60 Mpa
- Notched impact strength: 45J/m