The Industrial Grade Flexible Filament
Cheetah™ flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The focus in development of this material was on optimizing the user experience. The result is a filament that is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds, many times twice the speed of other flexible materials on the market.
Cheetah filament possesses industry leading durability along with impact strength 84% greater than ABS. The abrasion resistance is also second only to NinjaTek’s Armadillo product, making Cheetah the perfect blend of speed, toughness and strength.
Suggested Applications: seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves & snap-fit parts.
3D Printed Replacement Washers for Gymnastics Equipment
Cody Umberger, Vice-President of North Star Gymnastics in Boonton New Jersey, is a fellow 3D printing enthusiast who is always eager to share his concepts with the NinjaTek team. Cody’s - Read More »
University Team Engineers 3D Printed Fingers for Prosthetic Hand
Kyung Yun Choi and his team at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign engineered a durable, high-impact resistant prosthetic hand, using FDM printing to reduce development time and cost. Choi’s team - Read More »
3D Printed GoPro Camera Case Protects Drone During Crash
Chuck Durham’s Flynoceros Orion drone frequently takes flights as high as 150 feet and as fast as 70 miles per hour. To capture the view from the sky, a GoPro - Read More »
- ► Shore Hardness = 95A
- ► Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- ► Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- ► Industry leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- ► Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- ► 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- ► Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- ► Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- ► Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- ► REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
Extruder Temperature: 230°C – 240°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec (1800-2700 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600-4800 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.