The Fillamentum CPE (CoPolyester) HG100 already is a stunning material to print with and now with added short fibre carbons you have a 3D printing filament that is not only super to print with, but has the practical benefits of;
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing, low warping
- Matte finish
- Wear resistance, resistant to long-term load
- Chemical resistance
- Recyclable, bio-based, BPA free, styrene free
- It's hardness comparable to Vinyl 303
- High-technical durable long-life material
Please note that with all NYLON and Carbon Fibre materials, you MUST keep them dry. If the material doesn't print as expected, then it may need drying out. Always keep the material stored in a re-sealable bag with dessicant gel sachets when not in use.
Look to make use of the new PolyMaker Polybox to keep your filament moisture free when printing.
Printing temperature: 255-275 °C
Heated bed: 70-85 °C
Nozzle - It’s necessary to use hardened steel/Ruby or any wear-resistant nozzle for printing this material due to carbon fibers in this material.
Cooling - It is not recommended to use more than 15 % of fan speed, as too much cooling could lead into improper layer bonding. We recommend to use no cooling for standard objects, which leads into stronger parts. For bridges and big overhangs is it possible to go up to 50% for the desired layer.
Storing - Airtight bag with desiccant. In case of moist material, re-dry it in appropriate device. The conditions to achieve optimal level of moisture are 75 °C for 3 hours. Processing of moist filament may cause degradation of polymer chains, brittleness, poor layer adhesion, stringing, oozing etc.
Surface - For achieving more structural carbon fiber surface use higher layer height.
- Printing temperature: 255 – 275 °C
- Heated bed temperature: 70–85 °C
- Speed: 30– 50 mm/s
- Part cooling fan: 0– 15 %
- Heated bed surface: PEI, mirror /glass
- Adhesive: Magigoo PC, 3DLac, dimaFix, PVA glue
- Raft / skirt /brim: Skirt, Brim 5 mm
- Heated chamber / enclosure: not needed
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review