The eSUN PLA resin is suitable for all resin printers that operate an the 405nm wavelength such as the Anycubic, Photon and Elegoo printers.
What is Resin?
Photopolymer resin is a kind of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light.
In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source.
High Toughness - eSUN Planted-based Resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
High Precision - Specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
Environmentally Friendly PLA and Synthesised by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Good Biocompatibility. Lower Odour and Irritation. Non-toxic and Safe to Use. Hardness 75-82D. High Toughness and Rigidity. Excellent Molding and Impact Resistance.
High Precision and Low Shrinkage
eSUN Plant-based Resin contains methacrylate monomers to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish and clear detail
Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity
405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
Professional LCD Molding Resin
Specially designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN Plant-based Resin is compatible for most of LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with toys, art and craft, home decoration, garden tools and jewellery making.
Safe and Secure Packaging
Net Weight: 500g. Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag.
Specifications of eResin-PLA Plant-based Resin:
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator & PLA
Recommended Printing Parameter:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30sec
- Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5sec
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
- Please Note: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine.
eSUN PLA Resin is suitable for fast prototyping with toys, tools, art and craft, home decoration or jewelery making.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Store:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a strong plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place when travelling.