Keeping your hotend and nozzles clean are a must for a perfect print!
Cleaning Filament and When to Use:
To keep the nozzles and extruders on your 3D printer/s printing like new, use the eSUN 1.75mm Cleaning Filament and because you only use a few centimetres at a time, your purchased sample could go a very long way!
- 1. Before printing and after printing to clean the extruder.
- 2. Prevent nozzle plugging during transition between filaments with different melting points.
- 3. Prevent nozzle plugging during transition between filament with different print performance.
- 4. Clean the extruder during transition between filament with different colours.
- 5. Perfect for most of materials including PLA, ABS, PETG, etc.
Protect Your 3D Printer:
· Regular cleaning of the nozzles and extruders on 3D printer to ensure that they feed filament smoothly and evenly.
Prevent from Clogging:
· With a certain level of adhesive ability, adhesive accumulated residual filaments and take them out to clean the interior extruder. Just purge a few centimetres of the eSUN cleaning material after a few prints to keep your 3D printer hot end clean and sediment free.
Wide Printing Range:
· Excellent heat stability, wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 160°C-300°C when testing.
Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:
· Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt.
How to Store you eSUN cleaning filament:
· 1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
· 2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review