eSUN Flexible TPE 3D Printer Filament:
What is Flexible TPE Material?
TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is a sturdy but flexible filament that is easy to use for printing and provides excellent bond between layers.
Print Temperature: 210-230℃
Bed Temperature: No Heat
Shore Hardness: 83A
Tensile Strength: 32MPa
Elongation at Break: 420%
TPE 83A Characteristics:
- Hardness Shore 83A. Strong Flexibility. High Resilience. Wear Resistance. High Mechanical Strength. Chemical Resistance. Resistant to Oil, Solvent and Scratches. Compatible with Most of FDM 3D Printers.
- Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, no clogging, extremely high successful rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- Full 1KG 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, does not overlap or tangle. Melts well, no cracking, no bubbles. feeds smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- Flexible TPE filament allows for repeated movement or impact without wearing or cracking, which prints strong parts that are also flexible. Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:
Antioxidants + Vacuum Packaging + Product Manual
Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
How to Store:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
Please Note: The pictures shown are a representation of the item, colours may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchasing.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review