What is ABS-Like Hard Tough Resin?
- eSUN Hard Tough Resin is a kind of polyurethane acrylic resin, it has the characteristics of high hardness, high toughness, high impact strength, wear resistance and high mechanical properties. Suitable for printing industrial parts that require higher tenacity.
Specifications of ABS-Like Hard Tough Resin:
- Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
- 3 Available Colours: Cold White, Black, Blue
Similar to ABS. Shore Hardness 81D. Less Brittle. Higher Toughness and Rigidity. High Impact Strength. Wear Resistance. High Mechanical Properties. Suitable for Printing Industrial Parts that Require Higher Tenacity.
High Precision & Low Shrinkage
eSUN ABS-Like Resin contains polyurethane acrylate monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process , which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
Fast Curing & Great Stability
eSUN Rapid Resin was designed to reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
Professional LCD Molding Resin
Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN ABS-Like Resin is compatible for most LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with automobiles, electronic products and architectural models.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
Hard Tough Resin:
Similar to ABS. Shore Hardness 81D. Less Brittle. Higher Toughness and Rigidity. Wear Resistance. High Impact Strength. High Mechanical Properties.
eSUN Hard Tough Resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
Recommended Print Parameter:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
- Normal Exposure Time: 6s
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Note: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actual print parameters are based on the 3D printer model you use.
How to Use:
- 1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- 2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- 3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- 4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
- 5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Store your resin:
- 1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light and will solidify photosensitive resin.)
- 2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environments.
- 3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins.
- Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
- The pictures shown are representations of the items, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchase.