The eSUN Dental Modelling resin is suitable for all resin printers that operate an the 405nm wavelength such as the Anycubic, Photon and Elegoo printers. Available in Transparent and Beige.
What is Resin?
Photopolymer resin is a kind of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light.
In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source.
- High Precision & Low Shrinkage eSUN Dental Modelling Resin contains methacrylate monomers to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- Fast Curing & Great Stability eSUN Dental Modelling was designed to reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- Professional LCD Molding Resin Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN Dental Modelling Resin is compatible for most LCD 3D printers for dental model creations.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
Specifications of General Purpose eSUN Standard Resin:
Net Weight: 1000g
Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
Recommended Print Parameters:
Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-5
Notes: The above parameter's are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actual print parameter will be based on the 3D printer model you use.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Store:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a strong plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place when travelling.