- Special surface like marble, come along with marble's natural and unique texture. Perfect for arts & crafts projects, vases and any other 3D printed items that could benefit from a smooth marble-like appearance.
- Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, no clogging, extremely high 3D print success rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- 1KG tangle free 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, does not overlap or tangle. Melts evenly, no cracking, no bubbles, feeds smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder on both direct drive and Bowden style 3D printers.
- Marble PLA is a mixture of PLA and marble elements. eSUN filaments are made with high quality virgin materials, which are biodegradable and eco-friendly, non-toxic. NO harm to user and environment. Ideal for indoor printing.
- 1KG. eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
· Printing Temperature: 190-220℃
· Bed Temperature: No Heat or 60-80℃
· Density: 1.43g/cm³
· Melt Flow Index: 2.5 (190°C/2.16kg) g/10min
· Tensile Strength: 58MPa
· Elongation at Break: 300%
· Flexural Strength: 75MPa
· Flexural Modulus: 4000MPa
· IZOD Impact Strength: 4KJ/m²
· Heat Deflection Temperature: 67 (°C, 0.45MPa)
- Compatible with Most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM Filament.
- Perfect for arts & crafts projects, vases and any other 3D printed items that could benefit from a smooth marble-like appearance.
eSUN Marble PLA 3D Printer Filament
- Marble PLA is a mixture of PLA and marble elements.
- Marble PLA is made out of polymer composite material, it has the function of PLA.
- Special surface like marble, come along with marble's natural and unique texture.
- Ultrafine particles, easy to melt and print, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:
- Antioxidants + Vacuum Packaging + Product Manual
- Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
How to Store your filament:
- 1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
- 2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
- 3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
Please Note: the picture shown is a representation of the item, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchasing.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review