eSUN PLA+ 3D printer filament is an enhanced version of our regular PLA, less brittle and more durable, with an improved fracture toughness. Smooth and easy to print . No warping or layer breaking problems.
The eSUN PLA + 3D printer filament can be printed on the majority of 3D Desktop FDM printers, such as the Ultimaker, Prusa, Makerbot, Creality, Ender, Craftbot, e3DTool Changer, Flashforge and many other leading manufacturers of 3D Desktop printers.
Checkout the smooth surface of the eSUN PLA + 3D printing filament.
PLA+ Filament Printing Parameters
● Printing Temperature: 205-225℃
● Bed Temperature: 25-70℃
● Density: 1.24 g / cm3
● Melt Flow Index: 2 (190 ° C / 2.16kg) g / 10min
● Tensile Strength: 60 Mpa
● Elongation at Break: 29%
● Bending Strength: 87 Mpa
● Flexural Modulus: 3642 Mpa
● lZOD Impact Strength: 7 KJ / ㎡
● Heat Deflection Temperature: 52 (° C, 0.45Mpa)
Advantages of PLA+ Filament
● Environment-friendly, Non-toxic & Low Odour.
● High Strength. Better Toughness. Low Shrinkage.
● No Print Head Clogging, Shiny Surface.
● Multiple Colours to Choose from.
● Compatible with Most FDM 3D Desktop Printers.
Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:
Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt.
Antioxidants + Vacuum Packaging + Product Manual
How to Store:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly the next time you are ready to print.
Please Notice: the picture shown is a representation of the item, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchasing.