eSUN, eSilk-pla is modified by adding materials with bright effects into PLA to make a beautiful shiny appearance . eSilk-PLA is similar to PLA filament, with good mechanical properties and added toughness, compared to regular PLA filament. It is also environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
The eSUN eSILK PLA can be widely used for large curved surface models and practical products, such as furniture accessories, indoor & outdoor decorations and many other practical uses. Due to its excellent printing performance and stunning appearance, the product received increasing attention across the global 3D printing market on its launch.
· Green-Yellow-Brown as the main colour. Gradually multi-colours make your printed project more eye-catching and unique. Rainbow Silk PLA definitely gives you an outstanding silk glossy smooth appearance.
· Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, no clogging, extremely high success rate, even on the most demanding prints, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish with great dimensional accuracy.
· A 1KG 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, does not overlap or tangle. Melts evenly, no cracking, no bubbles. feeds smoothly on direct drive and Bowden setups and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
· Compatible with most FDM 3D Printers, allowing you to print multicolour in one small 3D printed item. Perfect for arts & crafts projects, vases and any other 3D printed items that could benefit from a unique silky smooth appearance.
· Vacuumed Sealed Packaging.
· Printing Temperature: 190-220℃
· Bed Temperature: No Heat or 60-80℃
· Density: 1.43g/cm³
· Melt Flow Index: 2.5 (190°C/2.16kg) g/10min
· Tensile Strength: 58MPa
· Elongation at Break: 300%
· Flexural Strength: 75MPa
· Flexural Modulus: 4000MPa
· IZOD Impact Strength: 4KJ/m²
· Heat Deflection Temperature: 67 (°C, 0.45MPa)
Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt.
Antioxidants + Vacuum Packaging + Product Manual
How to Store:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly the next time you are ready to print.
Please Notice: the picture shown is a representation of the item, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchasing.