Compatible with a wide range of quality 3D Desktop resin printers, which work using LCD on the 405nm wavelength, such as the Anycubic, Elegoo and Nova, printers, the eSUN Precision Resin is a must for those looking for ultra sharp high detail and strong 3D resin prints.
What is Red Wax Resin?
- Red Wax Resin is a high-precision resin with very clear and delicate details, Widely used in the animation and jewelry industry.
- Highly reproduce simulated characters and game characters, which can create unique and challenging models.
High Precision & Low Shrinkage
eSUN Red Wax Resin contains acrylate monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process. Ultra precision and high strength ensure the details are clearly on display, with a delicate and smooth finish.
Fast Curing & Great Stability
eSUN Rapid Resin was designed to reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
Professional LCD Molding Resin
Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN Red Wax Resin is compatible for most LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with architecture, jewelry, dentistry, animation, and so on.
- Bottom Exposure Time: 60-80s
- Normal Exposure Time: 7-8s
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Note: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actual print parameters are based on the 3D printer model you use.
How to Use:
- 1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- 2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- 3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- 4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
- 5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Store your resin:
- 1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
- 2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
- 3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
- Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
- The pictures shown are a representation of the item, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and colour before purchasing.