A slightly softer flexible material for your 3D printer, suitable for creating;
Rubber Machine parts: Seals that require frequent flexing
Gadgets or gadget parts: Cases and covers for mobile, watch straps, heart rate monitors, pedometers
Connecting elements: Flexible hinges. connectors,
Toys or their parts: Tyres (for RC vehicles), rubber forms
- 30D Shore hardness
- high impact resistance in low temperatures
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
Fiberlogy are a Polish company who use high tech engineering equipment to make the very best printing filaments. Using their years of experience in plastic processing and extrusion profiling to make quality products, such as the Fiberwood, HIPS, HDPLA, FiberFlex 40D and now a softer material known as Fiberflex 30D.
The material is also resistant to many chemicals and gases such as, Gasoline, Carbon Monoxide and even salt water! You can read the full list on the Technical Data sheet below.
- Net weight: 0,85 kg
- Printing temperature: 200°C - 220°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0,02 mm
- Avg Roundness: + 0,01 mm
- Bed temperature: 50°C - 60°C (Heating is not essential but recommended if available)
- To remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C
FiberFlex 30D Material Safety Data Sheet
FiberFlex 30D Technical Data Sheet
Need to know more about shore hardness.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review