An introduction to working with PETT/S or PET-G by the very knowledgeable Thomas Sanladerer. A must watch if you are new to 3D printing with good quality PET-G from any reputable manufacturer. Please note up until you have the correct settings dialled in to your 3D printer, PETG can take a little while getting used to, but the benefits of printing with PET-G are worth it.
Please note, postage within the UK is included in the price you see.
Fiberlogy PET-G 3D printing filament has properties such as;
- high durability
- low shrinkage
- resistance to acids, salts, alkalic substances
Application suggestions, but not limited to;
- END-USE PARTS: containers, holders
- PROTOTYPES: bottles, packaging
- ELECTRONICS: covers, cases, products containing diodes
- DECORATIONS: lamps, glass-resembling elements
- JEWELLERY: rings, necklaces, bracelets
The filament will arrive in a vacuum pack, with silica gel and boxed individually.
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Net weight: 0,85 kg
- Printing temperature: 230°C - 250°C
- Bed Temp: 90°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0,02 mm
- Avg Roundness: + 0,01 mm
fiberlogy PET-G Spool Material Safety Data Sheet
fiberlogy PET-G Spool Technical Data Sheet