Please note, postage within the UK is included in the price you see.
Fiberlogy are a Polish company who use high tech engineering equipment to make the very best printing filaments. Using their years of experience in plastic processing and extrusion profiling to make quality products, such as the Fiberwood, HIPS, HDPLA and now FiberFlex 40D a Thermoplastic Elastomer otherwise know as TPE.
Fiberwood like the majority of wood-like filaments has book the look, smell and feel of real wood. Please note that this material is more brittle than regular PLA, sharp bending at 45 degrees will snap the filament.
Created using wood powder and a quality PLA polymer base, the material is easy to print at low temperatures190/195c. It does not require a heated bed and the filament extrudes nicely out of a 0.4mm brass nozzle hotend, though had to print at 45mm, instead of our regular 60mm.
- Diameter: 1,75 or 2.85mm
- Net weight: 0,75 kg
- Printing temperature: 190°C - 210°C
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0,02 mm
- Avg Roundness: + 0,01 mm
- Bed temperature: 50°C - 60°C (Heating is not essential but recommended if available)
- to avoid a situation where the nozzle gets clogged with wood particles, we recommend cleaning the extruder after each FiberWood print by using any type of PLA filament
- Suggested min. nozzle diameter – 0.5mm
Fiberlogy Fiberwood PLA can be used for the following applications:
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, buildings, bricks
- DECORATIONS: letters, bowls, shelves, hanging signs, frames
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: cases, boxes, stands, key rings, watches
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: trays, bowls, hangers
- PROTOTYPES: furniture, wood-like elements
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- MODELS: buildings, interiors of apartments
Fiberlogy Fiber Wood Filament Technical Data Sheet
Fiberlogy Fiber Wood Filament Safety Data Sheet
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review