Above price is inclusive of delivery.
Available in 1.75mm and 3mm diameters. The major benefits of this newly designed PLA based material are:
- Excellent first layer adhesion and z axis strength retention
- Major increase in speed of processing
- Improved strength and stiffness
- Better impact performance
- Excellent print quality and surface finish
- Improved dimensional accuracy
- Compatibility with a broad range of printers and ease of use
The mechanical, electrical, thermal and physical properties of the graphene enhanced PLA filaments can be tailored to meet the needs of different applications and markets.
• SynerG SuperTough PLA 3D printing filament can be processed on all FDM/FFF type 3D printers.
• SynerG SuperTough PLA 3D printing filament should typically be extruded using a nozzle temperature of 208°C to 210°C, and a heated bed temperature of 55°C to 58°C is recommended for good first layer adhesion in 3D printing.
• SynerG SuperTough PLA 3D printing filament should be printed at 60mm/sec, and no less than 50 mm/sec, with 100% fan on using a 0.4mm brass or tungsten carbide nozzle.
• SynerG SuperTough PLA 3D printing filament should not be left hot in the nozzle when not printing and should be removed using a forward purge followed by retraction.
• 3D printers, especially their nozzles, should always be maintained, and should be cleaned before and after use in line with the printer manufacturer’s instructions.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review