The 3D filament Kimya ABS-ESD belongs to the styrenic polymer family. Acrylonitrile butadiene (ABS-ESD) is a thermoplastic polymer offering protection against electrostatic discharge. It provides a high level of impact resistance. It is a lightweight and rigid material that is also easy to print. It is ideal for applications requiring protection against electrostatic discharge. The 3D filament Kimya ABS-ESD has the following properties:
- Impact resistant (ABS ESD Natural)
- Stiffness (ABS ESD Black)
- Easy to print
- Electrostatic discharge protection
2-year ARMOR warranty.
Properties of the ABS ESD
As it name suggests, our new material is based on ABS to which we have added protection against electrostatic discharge. We have now developed two different formulations, the ABS ESD-R and the ABS ESD-S, both of which are equally effective against discharge:
- The ABS ESD-R offers greater rigidity and cannot be coloured, it is available in black. It provides permanent protection against electrostatic discharge without losing effectiveness over time.
- The ABS ESD-S is natural, enabling it to be coloured. It has better impact resistance and similarly offers permanent protection against discharge, regardless of how much time has passed.
||1.75 ± 0.1 mm
2.85 ± 0.1 mm
||< 1 %
|Melt flow index (MFI)
||ISO 1133-1 (@220°C – 10 kg)
||15 - 20 g/10min
|Glass transition temperature (Tg)
||ISO 11357-1 DSC (10°C/min - 20-300°C)
PRINT PARAMETERS AND SPECIMENS DIMENSIONS
||100% - rectilinear
PRINTED SPECIMENS PROPERTIES
||107 - 109 Ohms/m²
|Tensile strain at strength
|Tensile Stress at Break
|Tensile strain at break
|Flexural stress at conventional deflection (3,5% strain)*
|Charpy impact resistance
|*According to ISO 178, end of the test at 5% deformation even if there is no specimen break.
||The data should be considered as indicative values - Properties can be influenced by production conditions.
- PRINT SPEED : 30-50 mm/s
- EXTRUSION TEMPERATURE : 250-270°C
- PLATFORM TEMPERATURE : 90-110°C
Find more information about our Kimya ABS-ESD 3D filament:
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review