3D Printed item includes £3.90 + VAT for Royal Mail Service Charge (UK MAINLAND ONLY).
In the UK, a Ludlow wall box is a post box where mail is deposited to be collected by the Royal Mail. They are built into stone pillars or the walls of buildings and are never found free-standing. This is because they are made largely from wood. They were nearly all made by the now-defunct company of James Ludlow & Son of Birmingham, whose name they take. Similar designs exist as historical artefacts in certain Commonwealth countries. Ludlow style boxes have been in use since 1885 and were in continuous manufacture until 1965.
According to the Letter Box Study Group (LBSG), there are more than 450 locations in the UK and Republic of Ireland where Ludlow post boxes are in use, stored or preserved. As Royal Mail estimates that there are over 100,000 post boxes in the UK, the Ludlow style boxes represent a very small group of nonetheless important designs.
What is a Digital File?
- A Digital File is a 3D Model file which you can purchase if you would like to print the Model yourself.
Can 3D FilaPrint Ltd print the model for me?
Are items delivered - painted and ready to use?
- No, sorry we do not provide a painted models service yet.
Can I paint the models?
- Yes, you can, for best results always apply Primer first, you can use Acrylic paints or Alcohol based paints.
What sizes do the models come in?
- All 3D model dimensions are provided in the description. Kindly check the sizes before purchasing, if unsure please get in-touch on 01702 611027.
What happens if I require smaller or larger versions of the model?
- We can print models in different sizes depending on your requirement, however that may affect the print cost of the item. Please contact us and we can discuss your requirements.
What Licensing rules do Digital files follow?
- All digital files are Non-Commercial use, if commercial license is required kindly get in-touch on email@example.com.
Can I Print and display your models online?
- Sure, we would love to see them 😊. If you Tag us in your posts that would be amazing – we are @3DFilaPrint on social media.
How quick can I get my Model?
- Digital files are sent instantly on checkout. Physical models are printed on demand and will take 3 to 5 Working days maximum for FDM & SLA prints to dispatch.
What is STL?
- STL (STL has several acronyms such as "Standard Triangle Language" and "Standard Tessellation Language") It is the digital copy of the model.
What does “Rendered Image” mean?
- Rendered Images are Computer generated images colour and textures applied to look like a real object.
What is SLA?
- SLA (Stereolithography) is commonly known as liquid resin based 3D Printing. This is a type of 3D Printing Technology which is mainly used for very intricate, super detailed and small prints.
What is FDM?
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) is a type of 3D Printing that uses a thermoplastic filament, which is heated to its melting point and then extruded, layer by layer, to create a three dimensional object.
What colour will the 3D printed item be?
- SLA Prints: by default random colour selected.
- FDM Prints: Basic colours White or Black.
What if i require specific Colour for my FDM printed item?
- Kindly get in-touch with us to confirm the availability of the colour, depending on the colour and brand prices may vary.
What if I require a specific material for my printed item?
- By default we will use the best suited material for the part. If you have a preferred material option, please contact us to discuss 01702 611027 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the material type and brand the prices may vary.
My question is not listed here?
- Please feel free to get in-touch with us via email: email@example.com or give us a call on 01702 611027.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review