Fill in your details below and click 'Submit'
Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex™, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
You can check out the 3ders insight into NinjaFlex here http://goo.gl/7IW5ZF
• Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
• Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
• Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
• Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
• High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
• Outstanding heat and water resistance
• Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
• 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
• 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
• Recommended extruder temperature: 210-225°C
• Recommended platform temperature: 15-50°C
What will you print today