Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a 3D Printer Filament for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and is easily biodegradable by composing.
Fillamentum guarantees high precision of filament dimensions within the tolerance of +/- 0,05 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds
- User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
- A wide range of colour options available
- High surface hardness
- Suitable for room-temperature applications
- Low odor
- Biodegradable in an industrial composter
- Made of natural ingredients (100% bio-based)
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Safe for food contact applications
- BPA-free, styrene-free
Printing filaments reported on the marked under the trademark Fillamentum are produced in a wide variety of colours in accordance with the colour charts RAL and Pantone, and also in own unique colour ranges.
||+/- 0,05 mm
||190 - 210 °C
||50 - 60 °C
||750 g of filament (+ 250 g spool)
· The length of PLA filaments (1.75 mm, 750 g) is 255 m
· The length of PLA filaments (2.85 mm, 750 g) is 97 m
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review