If you need a spool holder for this product you can either download and 3D print your own from here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39564 or add one to your order during your spool selection of which we have already printed for you at just £3.50 per holder.
Reflect-o-Lay 3D Printer Filament. If you are anything like us then this material will really excite you. Can you imagine what you could use this for?
Could be used for;
- Fashion accessoires
- Super cool cosplay outfits
- Safety gadgets for bikers, mountain climbers, runners...
- Reflective collars for Pets
- laser reflective big distance marking points
- Parts for experimental cars
- Logos for concert t-shirts!
- Reflective badges for your favourite hats, trainers or handbags
An easy to print PLA filament, flexible and filled with millions of reflective pigments which reflect when light is directed at them, so they will glow when illuminated up by other light sources.
The pigments occour as little dots on the surface of the filament and of course after printing.
Can be printed at 210c on a cold bed, rough kapton or blue tape.
This superb material is washable and sewable, so get out the kit and get creating.
Overview of all the Kai Parthy LAY filament range
Ian Hiscocks' Reflect-o-Lay Review