If you live in the UK Mainland you will receive our FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY service via DPD if you order 2+ spools before 3pm at no extra charge. Mon-Fri (Does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays).
EU customers. Now the UK is no longer part of the of the EU trade framework, there may be slight delays to overseas orders whilst mandatory and new regulatory paperwork is raised. You may also find (country dependent) additional import duties may be charged when reaching the destination country. This is totally beyond our control as it is managed and imposed by the receiving countries.
- Please Note: Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man, are subject to additional postal charges according to volumetric weight and parcel size.
- We ship internationally. No matter where you are we aim to give you the very best shipping rates. We calculate your items individually by weight and not just grouped under one big price! If you want to purchase a couple of wraps or a .5kg spool, then shipping is calculated accordingly. This gives you the chance to be able to buy one of the new premium spools that are less than 1.5kg, without paying an extortionate price for postage. We do not inflate shipping charges, you pay the shipping cost at the same price that it is charged to us by our couriers.
- Please note all our International single 1Kg spools are sent using Royal Mail Parcel Force Worldwide Standard, this not a tracked service, however you can choose to have your parcel tracked during checkout.
- Single spools purchased within the UK will be sent via Royal Mail Small Parcel service, which is a 2nd class service. This cost is already included in the price of the spool. There is no extra charge for delivery. You also have the option during checkout to choose a quicker service. Though if you purchase 2 spools or more in a single order you will receive them on our next working day service. Mon-Fri (Does not include weekends or Bank Holidays).
- All International orders over 1.5 Kg (generally more than a single spool) are dispatched by a variety of couriers. We select the most cost effective but reliable options, depending on the time of the order and where the parcel is being shipped to. All orders are tracked to the point of destination, tracking codes will be emailed to you at the point of dispatch.
- Ensure that you complete the address and shipping details, plus contact telephone number in full and correctly at the time of checkout. We cannot be held responsible for a parcel not reaching its destination if the supplied postal information is incorrect. For all International orders a contact telephone number is also required.
- You will receive one or two emails when your order has been successfully placed. One when your order is actually being physically processed through our system and another when your order has actually been dispatched. Please note we mark your order as dispatched when it is boxed up and ready to go, however our couriers may not collect until later in the day, which will mean that you will not able to view the tracking status on your order until it has been "scanned in" by the couriers.