If you need a spool holder for this product you can either download and 3D print your own from here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39564 or add one to your order during your spool selection of which we have already printed for you at just £3.50 per holder.
- Nearly zero warp!
- The filament is printable from a smooth to very rough surface, near a sandstone texture
- For architectural models / landscapes, with no plastic feeling
- The objects are ink-able, grind-able
- No heated bed necessary
- Print temp: 165°C to get smooth, higher temperatures (from 210°) will print rougher surfaces
- Slicing: object fill max. 25%
- For best dimension stability leave the project on your printer platform for at least 3 hours after it has finished printing.
- Contains natural mineralic fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and harmless co-polyesters
- The filament is brittle under 20°C, heat it with a hairdryer and it´s bendable
A super review can be read here at 3DERS.